To experience optimum playback, we recommend using the latest version of Internet Explorer   or Firefox  .
close
Up Next
0
Restaurant fire sparks rescuers attention
June 30, 2012: A shoe repairer has helped save the life of a Chinese restaurant owner after a fire broke out in the kitchen of his Essendon restaurant.
Share
Related Videos
My Playlist
Clear All
Restaurant fire sparks rescuers attention
June 30, 2012: A shoe repairer has helped save the life of a Chinese restaurant owner after a fire broke out in the kitchen of his Essendon restaurant.
Date: 30/06/12
Views: 1176
Video by:  News
Related Links:
Most Popular: Now
Most Popular: Today
Most Popular: This Week
Loading... 1 of 63
Loading... 1 of 63
Advertisement
 

Featured Videos